In order to check if your Samsung Smart TV is compatible with the Live TV Service go to the Samsung Smart TV screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
1. Launch the ‘Smart TV’ app.
2. Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
3. Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
4. Go to the section titled ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique Live TV Playlist URL into the ‘Link’ field.
5. Ensure the ‘countries’ dropdown selection is on ‘Various’.
6. If you have any problems with the playlist loading you can place a check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
7. Click on the ‘Add Link’ button
8. Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.